Wednesday, August 14, 2024

R-Body Charging Tips

 I recently found this interesting post at Canon Community. A good reading for those who own or planning to buy a Canon camera or any other brand that allows charging the battery via the USB port of the camera. 

...how my camera seemed to have infinite battery life since I had only swapped one battery in an R7 in a 15 hour day of shooting bazillions of pics.  I told them I did only 'change' the battery once but I'd been charging it all day between stops and while it was in my bag over lunch.  They asked how I pulled off that magic and I showed them the gear in the pictures.

Keep Reading here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.

Frustrations with a newly released camera

This is not just happens when you buy a new version of a camera that includes new features. It happens with mostly everything. New features ...