Monday, August 12, 2024

First Post...

The purpose of this new blog is to share my thoughts, tricks and tips about photography. I'm not by any meaning a professional. I took photography as a hobby almost 10 years ago and since them I have taken more than 67000 pictures (counting only the keepers). 

I'm currently shooting using Canon cameras but in the past I have used Nikon and Sony. This gives me an idea of how those other brands are doing. 

It's my hope that you will enjoy this blog and that you find here some useful information.

20240811-R6I-073152-BW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted, do not waste your time.

Frustrations with a newly released camera

This is not just happens when you buy a new version of a camera that includes new features. It happens with mostly everything. New features ...